Streamlined Administrative User Interface
• Complete even the most complicated tasks in as few clicks as possible. The intuitive user interface allows web developers to easily install and manage their websites from a single platform.
• With complete mobile browser support, web developers can manage their websites from anywhere at any time – making it possible to respond to customer requests without being tethered to a speci c location.
PHP Developer-Ready Environment (Out-of-the-Box)
• Due to the PHP Select capability, end users can migrate easily to a new hosting environment regardless of the PHP version that their applications were built on. Pre-installed modules for developers also include code caching and o er a high degree of isolation for websites and web applications.
• Isn’t it great when issues x themselves? Automated healing and recovery functionality is built into Plesk so many technical issues can self-repair without needing skilled support.
Rapid Site Backups
• Save your work while saving time. Thanks to incremental site backups, designers and developers are able to save only what has been recently changed or is otherwise in need of backup – they no longer need to run a backup on the entire website as a result of a minor update.
Improved Migration Tools
• We’re easing the hassles of migration, especially for users of previous Plesk versions or cPanel. You’ll have access to reliable tools that expedite the migration process as much as possible.
CORE ADD-ONS, ENHANCED SECURITY, AND SUPPORTABILITY TOOLS
WordPress Toolkit – With new Plesk management tools for WordPress, the world’s most popular content management system just became even easier and more e cient to use. Included in both the Web Pro and Web Host editions, the WordPress Toolkit allows web professionals to mass-manage themes and plug-ins while simplifying their back-end administrative requirements.
Security Core with Limited ModSecurity Rules by Atomicorp – The Security Core provides server-to-site protection from the most common website attacks and from malicious users. This comprehensive security system includes built-in ModSecurity with Fail2ban and easily con gured web application rewalls.
Developer Pack – This all-in-one portfolio includes a comprehensive set of tools for developers: PgSQL, MSSQL, Tomcat, and ColdFusion.
PLESK 12.5 UPGRADES
Plesk 12.5 offers upgrades to the core set of add-ons as well as introduces several add-ons that extend the functionality of Plesk for service providers and server administrators.
MagicSpam – Target and remove spam and junk mail before they reach inboxes with this anti-spam product designed for speci c email servers.
ServerShield Plus by CloudFlare – Enable advanced reporting for websites, website reputation monitoring, malware protection, and DDoS protection.
Email Security Pack with Kaspersky AV and MagicSpam – Combine traditional and proactive technologies to provide dependable email anti-virus protection.
Email Security Pack with Premium AV and MagicSpam – Provide reliable, e cient, and cost-e ective protection of customer mailboxes with this virus-scanning and ltering software.
Server and Site Security Pack – While the Plesk Security Core is included in all Plesk 12.5 editions, this upgrade adds the complete set of ModSecurity rules with daily updates and ServerShield Plus.
CloudLinux (Bundle) – Enable lightweight virtual environments for multitenant shared hosting.
Control Suite for Windows – Provide DotNetNuke and WordPress supportability tools for Windows.
Odin Web Business Builder Powered by Yola – Enable instant website creation with point-and-click and drag-and-drop capabilities.